The Riverton Unified School District No. 404, Riverton, KS is considering applications for a custodian and AM/PM route bus driver. This is a full-time position. Interested applicants must be willing to secure licensure as a school bus driver in Kansas.
Custodial personnel provide for a safe, attractive, comfortable, and clean environment to ensure full and productive use of the district’s facilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Health and Inoculation Certification on file in the Central Office.
- Valid CDL license with required endorsements.
- Meet all state requirements for bus drivers, including defensive driving, CPR, and first aid certification.
- Successfully complete agility and reaction time test.
- Successfully complete behind-the-wheel training.
- Complete required physical examination for bus drivers (after employment offer is made).
- Desire to continue career improvement.
Applicants may apply on-line at https://riverton.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx
The following documents are helpful as part of the applicant’s file:
- Letter of interest outlining relevant qualifications
- Copy of resume
- Copy of college / post-secondary transcripts
- Copy of credentials / letters of reference
Term of Employment: At Will
Questions about this position should be directed to the Maintenance Director, Mr. Justin Wilson at 620-848-3386. Ext. 153
Riverton U.S.D. No. 404 is an equal opportunity employer and shall not discriminate in its employment practices and policies with respect to hiring, compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment because of an individual’s race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability or genetic information.